Owned and operated by First Logistics Development (JV) Company, we are the premier container port project in Vietnam, having built strong partnerships with our foreign investors.
VICT was established on the 22nd of September 1994, following the investment licence 996/GP issued by the State Committee for Cooperation and Investment (SCCI) and now the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI).
We are licensed for a 40-year joint venture between Southern Waterborne Transport Corporation (SOWATCO) of Vietnam and the Singapore-based MITORIENT, the latter holds 63% in a partnership between CMA CGM Group and Mitsui & Co; of Japan, while SOWATCO holds the remaining 37% of the company shares.
Our debut operation was on the 20th November 1998 and since then we have achieved impressive growth over the years. We continuously aim to increase efficiency in service and improve customer relations.
We want to become one of the most efficient terminals in Asia with quality management, service excellence and a customer - focused business philosophy.
"...To provide customers with the best quality services in vessel handling, container and cargo storage, receiving and delivering and other logistics services at the most economical costs."