Procedure of Registration of Import container extra movement to inspection/unstuffing area
Customers can register by using one of three following ways:
1. REGISTER AT FRONT OFFICE 1 (FO):
Customers fill in the form: “Job service request” and then submit to FO (please see attached)
2. REGISTER THROUGH EMAIL:
- Customers send email to FO with the following addresses:
Email, please provide us with your company name, address, person in charge, tel., list of containers, date/time to pick up cargo.
- Clarify your request: move container for CUSTOMS INSPECTION or UNSTUFFING.
3/ REGISTER THROUGH FAX:
Customers fax D/O or B/L to FO at No.: 38724214
On the D/O or B/L: please provide your company name, address, person in charge, tel., list of container, date/time to pick up cargo.
Clarify your request: move container for CUSTOMS INSPECTION or UNSTUFFING.
** If customers register through email or fax, you should make a phone call at No.: 38729999 (ext. 499, 493, 494, 333) or call direct line 38725790 to check whether FO receive your fax or email.
*** In case of need, customers can contact Front Office (FO) at direct line 38725790 or
- Front office: 38729999 - ext. 499, 493, 494, 333
- FO supervisor- Mr. Phúc: 38729999 - ext. 499, 38725790 or HP: 0908957557
- FO Manager – Mr. Hùng: 38729999- ext. 485, 38724232 or HP: 0913710929
After receiving customers’ request, we will move container to inspection or unstuffing area. We commit the performance indicators as follows:
- For shipment of 1-2 container: within 2 hours
- For shipment of 3-5 container: within 4 hours
- For shipment of 6-10 container: within 8 hours
- For shipment over 10 container: within 12 hours