1. This tariff is governed by Decision No. 88/2004/QD-BTC dated Nov 19th, 2004 from Ministry of Finance
2. All charge rates mentioned in this tariff are exclusive of VAT
3. The company reserves the right to change the tariff and Value Added Tax (VAT) in accordance to Government decision.
4. The tariff charge is only applicable to contracted customers of FLDC. Where any tariff not mentioned here, these shall be subject to a separate agreement.
5. In calculating the port charges, services charge, and other fees that are charged per tonne, per day or per hour, any fraction of tonne, day, or hour shall be counted respectively as 1 tonne, 1 day or 1 hour unless specified otherwise.
6. All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
7. A vessel that is prevented from cargo handling due to bad weather conditions for a period of more than 01 day (24 consecutive hours) or concedes its wharf space to another vessel under an order of the director of the port authority shall be exempted from wharfage charges for the period of time over which such vessel is not in the process of cargo handling.
|Consignee or Shipper||Any company or person(s) entitled to receive / deliver Container or Break bulk cargo|
|GRT||Gross Registered Tonnage of a vessel or a barge which has been registered at the original port of registration and is verified by supporting documentation carried onboard.|
|NRT||Net Registered Tonnage of a vessel or a barge which has been registered at the original port of registration and is verified by supporting documentation carried onboard.|
|Transhipment Container||Container which has its origin at one port and destined to a third port. It will be unloaded, stored and backloaded onto the same or another vessel for onward transportation.|
|FCL||Full Container Load refers to a container shipped by a single Shipper or received by a single Consignee|
|LCL||Less Container Load refers to a container shipped by a multiple Shippers or received by multiple Consignees|
|Oversize||Overheight/Overwidth/Overlength container whereby cargo inside exceeds the ISO dimensions of a 20’/40’/45’ container|
|ExtraOversize||Oversize container whereby cargo inside exceeds the physical catchment capability of the terminal’s equipment. Tariff for extra-oversize containers can be negotiated in each specific case.|
|Heavy weight||Container with maximum gross weight (including tare) exceeds 32 Metric Tonnes for Dry Container and 34 Metric Tonnes for Reefer Container, which is considered the Safe Working Load (SWL) of terminal’s equipment.|
OOG Grade 2 -
|Goods put on 1 or several container FL / PF / OT which the weight of the goods in excess of Oversize/Heavy weight, or having one of the following characteristics:
Cargo inside container need to unlashing / lashing before/ after handling & transporting.
Cargo is required to have to use special transport vehicles to direct load/ discharge at wharf.
OOG Grade 3 -
|Breakbulk cannot load on 01 container, and have following characteristics:
• High Value Goods which requests to use special handling tools.
• Breakbulk cannot load on 01 container, its dimension or gross weight can be handled by:
Terminal Quay Crane: GW ≤ 50 tons, or
Mobile Crane: to be advised case by case.
|DG Container||Dangerous Goods Container containing dangerous, hazardous or obnoxious cargo falling under the classification of IMDG (International Maritime Dangerous Goods)|
|DG||Dangerous Goods are goods of a dangerous, hazardous or obnoxious nature and are falling under the Classification of IMDG (International Maritime Dangerous Goods)|
|USD||US Dollar - Indicated exchange rate: VND23,100/USD. This exchange rate is for reference only.|
|(*)||Rates are exchanged from USD with indicated exchange rate. The actual exchange rate will be applied at the invoice issuance date.|
|Note||All charges quoted are nominated in Vietnam Dong (VND)|